We proudly manage Catalina\’s relationships with well-established grocery retailers, including Wakefern Food Corp.- the largest grocery retailer in the greater NY/Philadelphia market. Our retail partners count on us for best-in-class solutions to meet their marketing needs.
Location: Edison, NJ- at client site.
The Director of Brand Development is responsible for managing Catalina’s relationship with Wakefern, with a specific focus on Own Brand/Private Label. This individual will leverage Catalina’s industry-leading innovation to maintain and grow this account, optimizing revenue opportunities.
- Act as a trusted marketing consultant, build meaningful value-add
- Work cross-functionally with Own Brand marketing, category managers, consumer promotion, and others to drive revenue for Wakefern’s private label business
- Use data, research, and insights to lead our clients toward a Catalina solution
- Sell a product mix to ensure success; with a strong emphasis on digital solutions
- Accurately forecast, track, and report revenue
- Meet and exceed revenue goals
- Other relevant duties
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Six to ten years of relevant work
- Strong knowledge of Own Brand/Private Label preferred
- Industry: CPG, Marketing, Media, Advertising, or related
- Managing client relationships
- Proven experience and continual development of proficiency with solution selling and closing opportunities
- Experience with syndicated CPG data (Nielsen, IRI, Catalina, etc.)
- Exhibit strong skills in problem resolution, overcoming objections, initiative, conceptual selling, presentation delivery, negotiation, innovation, and managing multiple priorities
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers
Catalina is a recognized leader in highly targeted, personalized digital media that drives, tracks and measures sales lift for leading CPG retailers and brands. Powered by the most extensive shopper database in the world, Catalina\’s mobile, online and in-store networks personalize the consumer\’s path to purchase, delivering $7.9 billion in relevant consumer value each year. Catalina has no higher priority than ensuring the privacy and security of the data entrusted to us and maintaining the consumer trust paramount to the continued success of our business partners and Catalina. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, Catalina has operations in the United States, Europe and Japan. To learn more, please visit www.catalina.com or follow us on Twitter @Catalina.
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other than those specifically included in this description.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.