Job ID: 1090675 | Amazon.com Services LLC
Do you have a passion for products? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, we need you in the Private Label business.
The US Private Label team is looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Product Manager to help drive one of the most exciting categories at Amazon.com. In this role, you will be in charge of:
- Identifying new product development opportunities for our brands
- Developing and bringing to market new products
- Managing an existing business which is growing exponentially
- Designing and implementing new processes to help scale our business
The ideal candidate should be passionate about products, have strong product development and process design skills as well as outstanding project management abilities. They should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment. The Senior Product Manager should be able to interact with and influence multiple teams across the organization (US and global).
- 5+ years in product management and/or project management
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Completion of a full product lifecycle
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing or product management field.
- Aptitude with data queries/leveraging data dashboards.
- B2B experience and understand of the B2B space.
- Experience in buying demand planning and/or marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on projects
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in e-commerce