PB CAREERS: Lowe’s Home Improvement – Creative Manager
Job ID: 1722489BR
Location: Mooresville, North Carolina
Location Name: Mooresville, NC (SSC)Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard
Employment Type I: Full time
Employment Type II: Regular
Line of Business: Corporate
Department: LWS_USA_Packaging Product Management
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This primary purpose of this role is to lead/direct internal and external creative agencies in the strategic and creative direction of Lowe\’s Private Brand, signage, packaging, in-store display (e.g. stack-outs, end caps, pods), and other branded collateral materials, while implementing design strategies that create consistent and compelling brand experiences for the consumer. This includes responsibility for ensuring content represents the Private Brands authentically across an omnichannel environment and delivering designs that support brand messaging as prioritized by the Brand team, Product Development Team, and Merchandising. This role delivers optimal customer choices at shelf to drive more sales and bring in a higher margin for the company.
- Seeks visionary solutions in the creative design process that supports the brand strategies.
- Responsible for upholding the brand positioning and packaging guardrails of the entire portfolio of Private Brands.
- Manages intake processes to prioritize work and approves creative briefs that clearly define project objectives, deliverables, and timelines
- Approves final creative outputs to ensure quality standards are met and releases outputs to production team in a timely manner
- Assigns work to internal and external agencies or self as the specific job requires to maintain the timely completion of packaging designs for Private Brand items
- Leads the development and revisions of creative concepts and is impactful and influential in communicating to guide buy-in of relevant teams (Brand, Product Development Team, and Merchants).
- Develops photography direction and oversees the execution of all brand photography to ensure alignment with the corporate brand
- Partners with the Brand and Product teams to create alignment across brand voice, tone, look and feel, and strategic messaging for all Private Brands
- Bachelor\’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing, large retail environment, consumer package goods company, or advertising agency that services Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience leading or mentoring creative teams to deliver business objectives.
- Experience in the development and implementation of brand design and packaging messaging.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience using MAC platform.
- Experience in point-of-purchase design and communication.
- Experience developing and executing omnichannel brand strategies.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts.
For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.