Shoppers. What motivates them? If we only had insights into what triggers the choices they make. The problem, of course, is that all too often we look at shoppers as a group and don\’t think about them as individual people.
The good news is you can learn how to reach individual shoppers and integrate your brand into their lives across all channels by attending the Shopper Insights in Action conference and My Private Brand readers can get a 20% discount on your registration cost by entering the discount code: SIA13CD.
This July, you can learn ways to speed the point of purchase decision, build a dynamic digital layer to your brand presence and transition from an \”asking\” consumer experience to one that is based on listening and observing. You\’ll find all that and more at the 13th Annual Shopper Insights in Action conference, July 15-17, in Chicago.
It\’s easy for retailers to get so focused on their Private Brand identity that they forget who they\’re trying to sell it to. Insights in Action gives retailers the opportunity to learn better ways to build a Brand and reach their target audience.
At the conference, My Private Brand\’s own Christopher Durham will be moderating a panel conversation called Private Brands and the Customer featuring Private Brand executives
- Betsy Schowachert, VP, Private Brands, Michaels Stores
- Melissa Smith-Hazen, Director, Own Brands Design,
- Eli Getson, SVP & General Merchandising Manager, Golfsmith International.
Over the last ten years retailer owned brands have evolved from generic private labels to engaging customer focused Brands. This frank conversation with retail leaders from around the country will focus on the importance of the customer in the management, development and growth of Private Brands.
Still looking for reasons to go?
- 19 keynote speakers including the former President of Trader Joe\’s, the celebrated inventor of Amazon\’s recommendation engine, the Zappos brand builder, America\’s leading Internet Grocer, Peapod and more…
- The conference has more retail speakers than ever (17)! Hear from executives from Amazon, Zappos, Roundy\’s Supermarkets, Trader Joe\’s, Best Buy, Price Chopper, Jenny Craig, Lowe\’s, Michaels Stores, Ahold, Starbucks and more…
- 700 anticipated attendees to network with.
- New case study speakers from virtually every retail channel, and major manufacturers from diverse industries including consumables, non-durables, apparel, beauty, consumer electronics, and entertainment products.
For complete information and to register, visit the Shopper Insights in Action website. And remember, My Private Brand readers can get a 20% discount on your registration cost by entering the discount code: SIA13CD.