Job ID: 1054325 | Amazon.com Services LLCApply now
Consumables Private Brands approach to design and content is systematic, interactive, and iterative. Working within business constraints, the team incorporates experience, prepares possible solutions, and conducts explorative studies. We strive to build global brands our customers love. We do this effectively by applying insights and expertise to brand creation, design, and site content, with input and alignment from worldwide stakeholders. We are looking for a Sr. Producer of Private Brand Design to lead to the brand team and manage life-cycle by leading the team in the development of creative assets across brand development, packaging, content, and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience in marketing, content, creative, producing, project management, or similar field.
- Ability to plan resources allocation and forecasting
- Strong ability to influence stakeholders.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions and measure success.
- Capable of operating with autonomy through competing priorities in order to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Experience working with creative teams and agencies.
- Experience in brand management.
- Experience partnering with global stakeholders.
- Editorial or content management experience.
- Experience in establishing quality standards and strategy
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.