Do you have a natural talent for planning and organizing and do you have natural superiority? This is your chance to be part of one of the most dynamic departments within Lidl Netherlands!
As part of the Branding and Packaging (BAP) department, the Packaging Management team at our head office in Huizen ensures that the quality of our articles is correctly translated into the packaging and that our products, therefore, have the right appearance. The department is also responsible for monitoring the Lidl corporate identity.
As a Traffic Manager you are the one who ensures that the rollout of all projects related to new packaging, and changes to existing packaging, is properly managed. You monitor the overview of all projects in such a way that all departments and specialists involved know what is expected of them and deadlines are met. You are the rock in the branding for the department when it comes to bringing structure and overview and thus contributes to the efficiency and quality of the department. You actively seek collaboration with other departments within Lidl for the best results!
You are the ears and eyes of the manager; you know better than anyone what is going on in the department. You always have the overview and your affairs in order. From your role you dare to speak to people, you are firmly in your shoes and therefore dare to say ‘no’. With flair and humor, you always reach your goal, left or right, you are flexible and translate this into creative thinking with the business.
- Overall you coordinate and guarantee the implementation of all starting and running projects within the department, in such a way that all set project objectives are achieved and can be successfully completed. To do this, you keep an overview of the layout of the various projects, manage and control the planning, monitor deadlines, agreements, actions and make timely adjustments where necessary.
- In addition, you monitor the quality of all starting projects, check whether all necessary (administrative) information is present and you link quickly and effectively with relevant parties such as our supplier and buyers.
- You are the point of contact for other relevant departments within Lidl Nederland, you inform them about the progress and possible risks of the projects and you ensure that all communication runs smoothly and on time.
- In addition to broad monitoring of the packaging projects, you also provide various reports in Excel, you manage the invoice flows and you prepare cost forecasts.
- For the department manager you are indispensable when it comes to providing insight into all planning information, from cost estimates to productivity plans.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and there are few people that you cannot agree with. People like to work with you, you give energy and are their rock in the surf. You naturally have superiority and you love being the spider in the web within a dynamic, creative department where quality is of paramount importance!
- For this role you have a HBO diploma and 1-3 years’ work experience where your organization and process management talent has come up.
- Experience with packaging is therefore not required, but affinity with our retail organization is of course important.
- Communicative you are a rock, you are convincing, you are firmly in your shoes and you know how to connect people to you.
- Others describe you as a real approacher, even when the pressure increases, you keep your cool.
- You can distinguish good main and side issues; you are strong in terms of process and you work extremely goal and result oriented.
- Finally, you like to work in a hectic and challenging working environment in which you always have the overview and you give, for this you speak to people from your drive to always want to deliver the highest quality.
- If you have knowledge of the English language as well as knowledge of the German language, that is certainly an advantage.
As the largest supermarket chain in Europe, we are active in 30 countries. In the Netherlands we have more than 19,000 employees in more than 400 branches. The customer is central to us and we have an eye for sustainability, for example by including more and more organic, animal-friendly and sustainable products in our assortment and by building the most sustainable distribution centers in the Netherlands. This involvement also extends to our employees. Lidl ensures a healthy work-life balance, sufficient growth and development opportunities and of course the right pay. In addition, diversity is high on the agenda at Lidl. Together we make Lidl!
We also offer:
- A very varied and challenging position within a department that is constantly developing and on the move.
- You will work in a young, enthusiastic and driven team.
- Good terms of employment, with a salary in line with the market and the possibility of further development within Lidl Netherlands or International.
At Lidl Nederland, more than 18,500 talented people make it every day. Who else but these people can best tell you about our culture? At Maakhetwaarbijlidl.nl we share our people’s stories.
We look forward to receiving your application before 17 February! For any questions please contact our recruiter Yvonne Holthuis on 035-5287466.
Head office Huizen Havenstraat 71 1271 AD Huizen – 7155.1 km away
type: Full-time / Part-time
Function level: (Headquarters
The benefits of working at Lidl
Curious about the employment conditions that we offer you, among other things?