As the Manager, Brand Marketing Management, you will drive the brand marketing strategy of Publix Super Markets across a range of product category offerings. This is achieved by serving as the liaison between Product/Service Vice Presidents (including Corporate Purchasing, Omnichannel, Customer Service and Pharmacy), leading cross-functional strategic planning efforts between Marketing and Corporate Purchasing Business Development Directors (BDDs), and ensuring the continual development, utilization and positioning of the Publix brand.
- leads and directs a team of Brand Marketing professionals that will identify business and customer needs through market and consumer research
- identifies priority marketing plans, campaigns, and research to maximize marketing support delivered to achieve optimal business unit growth.
- leads annual research planning process by identifying consumer and market research needs for the upcoming year
- identifies optimal brand strategies and positioning for all Publix corporate brands
- identifies improvement opportunities for private label package design processes within the Marketing department
- oversees Brand Marketing’s involvement and inputs into the Business Plan Initiatives
- drives Marketing innovation and quality improvement
- Bachelor\’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication from an AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited university or equivalent experience
- at least five (5) or more years’ experience in product marketing or brand management (Supermarket, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Restaurant)
- expert knowledge of product, services and brand marketing
- knowledge of marketing strategy development, marketing research, and consumer insights process
- expert knowledge of product development, marketing planning, and execution
- expert knowledge of grocery/retail industry, competitor, consumer macro trends, category management, retail merchandising and promotion.
- knowledge of marketing communications process and creative design process
- knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) and Quality Decision Process (QDP) tools
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint computer software programs
- ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- ability to travel across the country during evenings, weekends, and holidays. Travel may take up to 7-10 days
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from an AACSB accredited university
- Seven (7) or more years’ experience in product marketing or brand management (Supermarket, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Restaurant) with supervisory experience
- knowledge of Publix and cross-functional department structure
Hours of Work: Minimum 45 hours per week.
Frequency of Pay: Monthly
Minimum Base Pay: 8,075
Maximum Base Pay: 12,085
Potential Annual Pay with Bonus: 104,975 – 157,105
One month’s pay (pro-rated in the first year) if the associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Travel Frequency: 10%
Address: 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway
Zip Code: 33811-3311
Lakeland, FL between Orlando and Tampa