PB CAREER: Lowe’s Home Improvement – Private Brands Brand Manager
Job ID: 1778930BR
Date posted: 11/08/2019
Location: Mooresville, North Carolina
Location Name: Mooresville, NC (SSC)Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard
Employment Type I: Full time
Employment Type II: Regular
Line of Business: Corporate
Department: LWS_USA_Private Brands Management
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is for the development and implementation of the Private Brands strategic objectives in an Omni-channel environment with Lowe’s top tier Private Brands. This role is the Private Brands primary steward and is responsible for the short-term and long-term approach to maintaining the brand promise, brand relationships, and brand equity. The Brand Manager will be the expert in the brand/brands that they manage and will work closely with the Product Development Teams to ensure a consolidated, structured, and simple brand strategy is in place for each division. The brand manager will focus on ensuring brand language, product consistency in both price and quality, and brand positioning and that they are both communicated and adhered to with product selection, packaging, marketing, and online representation.
- Owns the internal, vendor, and agency’s creative execution of the brand strategy, architecture, visual identity, and standards to maintain and/or improve the market position of portfolios.
- Focused on building messaging that can be implemented in both marketing, packaging and online channels.
- Works closely with the Product Development Teams to deliver on a brand strategy that delivers an increase in sales and margin for the company.
- Acts as the primary brand steward and is responsible for the short term and long-term approach to maintaining brand promise, brand relationships, and brand equity.
- Develops a deep understanding and continued learning of competitive landscape, target customer and end-user, consumer positioning, and marketplace trends to advance the position of Private Brands in the marketplace.
- Organizes, implements, and maintains the tactical day-to-day product and brand activities needed to increase sales, traffic, customer satisfaction, and brand equity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Design, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years experience in marketing, product management & brand management in a large retail environment, consumer package goods company, or advertising agency that services Fortune 500 companies.
- 3+ years experience developing and executing multigenerational product plans, including Omni-channel marketing plans, business strategies, and new product development.
- 2+ years experience leading people and project teams to deliver business objectives.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s Degree MBA.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts.
For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.