Office Depot / Office Max continues to innovate in its Vertex Award-winning private brand TUL this time with a new Wireless Charging Notebook. The new product is an addition to the TUL Custom Note-Taking System. The new notebook with built-in wireless charging can charge a Qi-certified phone and keep users connected. Powered with a 5,000mAh battery, users can recharge during long meetings, while traveling, and of course, even at home.
- 5W (5V/1A) wireless charging area refuels your Qi-certified phone.
- Crafted with a genuine leather cover for a professional look.
- Powered by a 5,000 mAh battery. LED lights keep you informed of the charging status.
- Auto-shutoff and standby mode help conserve power.
- Built-in protection guards against overcharging and short-circuiting.
- This notebook is compatible with most Qi-certified phones including Apple iPhone 8 and up, Samsung GalaxyS6 and up, GooglePixel 3 and up, LG G6 Plus and up, and more. However, it is not compatible with other Qi-certified devices, such as tablets or smartwatches.
- Specifications: Type-C Input: DC 5V/2A Wireless Output: DC 5V/1A (5W) Input interface: Type-C jack.
- Includes a USB charging cable with a USB-A plug for insertion into your computer or electrical adapter, and a USB Type-C plug for the notebook.