Time is running out! Don’t miss your opportunity to experience Velocity Europe October 21-23 at the iconic Myriad by Sana hotel in Lisbon, Portugal.
Velocity Europe has compiled private brand’s most senior and diverse speaker roster with a focus on pushing forward and creating the future of private brand.
Groundbreaking presentations include:
- Why Using Private Brands Helps Retailers to Successfully Turnaround Business
Paulo Peereboom, CEO, MAKRO, Netherlands
- Building Authenticity through Transparency
Carrie Mesing, Vice President, Merchandising, Fresh Direct
- The Woolworths Innovation Incubator Journey
Bazil Stander, Executive Innovation Chef Lead, Woolworths Australia
- Ikea’s Transformation Journey
Michaela Quinlan, Commercial Manager, Ikea Portugal
- Private Brand 2.0: The Next Generation of Prince & Spring at Boxed.Com
Jeff Gamsey, Senior Vice President, Boxed.com
- Blue Sky: ReInventing the Private Brand Portfolio
Christopher Durham, President, My Private Brand, Co-founder, The Vertex Awards
- Bem Me Quer, The Perfect Gift.
Inês Capelo De Brito, Designer, Sonae MC/Continente
Ana Sonnemberg De Carvalho, Packaging & Design, Sonae MC/Continente
- Amazon: How the World’s Most Relentless Retailer Will Continue to Revolutionize Commerce
Natalie Berg, Author & Consultant, NBK Retail
- Permission to Pioneer: The Power of Private Brands
Michael Taylor, President, Daymon
Tahir Taj, Head of Operations for Europe & Asia-Pacific, Daymon
- Building Brands that Care: Private Brand and Sustainability
Vibeke Bryhn, Quality Assurance Manager Europe, Circle K
Annslee DeLuca, Brand Manager, Boxed.com
Moderator: Abby Ayers, Head of Retail Partnerships, Fairtrade USA
- The Art of Balancing Innovation
Paul Woodward, Retail, Senior Director, Solutions Management Group, Oracle
- The Future of Grocery – Private Brand the Differentiation Imperative
Jon Wright, Head of Retail Insight, IGD Retail Analysis
- The Transformation of SPAR Netherlands
Michelle Romeo-Wiegman, Creative Director/Managing Partner, Yellow Dress Retail
- Discounters – Insights into the Winning Private Brand Strategy Aldi and Lidl
Robertus Lombert, Partner, IPLC
And don’t miss the:
Opening Cocktail Reception
Held in the Myriad Crystal Center, the home of the Innovation Expo the Opening Cocktail Reception is the perfect way to kick off the conference. Industry professionals from around the world will begin networking, catching up with colleagues, and beginning their Velocity experience. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvre will be served.
Vertex Awards Ceremony, Retailer of The Year Award and a look at this Year’s Winners
Vertex Awards Exhibit: an exhibit of the 70+ winning designs from 23 retailers around the world
Vertex Awards Cocktail Party & Celebration
As the conference day winds down, Velocity attendees and Vertex Award Winners will move to the Leonidas Room of the iconic Myriad by Sana which features panoramic views of the Tagus River.
This Cocktail Party will be held Tuesday, October 22 at the end of the first full day of the Velocity Europe Conference. We are also excited to celebrate Dutch retailer Albert Heijn as the Vertex Awards Retailer of the Year for Europe, Asia, The Middle East, Oceania, And Africa during the conference.
The exciting space is the perfect place to unwind, celebrate the Vertex winners, and get to know fellow attendees with curated music, expertly crafted cocktails, and the signature cuisine of Chef Frederic Breitenbucher. Cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvre will be served.