PB Careers: Amazon – Sr. Product Manager, Private Brands
Job ID: 892669 | Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Do you want to create new brands from scratch? Do you want to invent and Think Big to take an idea from concept to reality for Amazon customers? Come join the Amazon Private Brands team, where you will be part of a team that is creating private brands exclusive to Amazon, and where we are building long-term customer preference and loyalty.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, analytical, and highly motivated Sr. Product Manager to join the team. The Sr. Product Manager will own supplier operations, product replenishment and scaling our process WW. You must possess strong analytical acumen and be comfortable drawing metric-based conclusions by managing an extensive amount of data. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of inventing and simplifying the process, team collaboration and strong analytical acumen. Enthusiasm for a start-up/builder role a plus.
The Sr. Product Manager Operations primary responsibilities will include:
- Work with cross-functional Ops and central planning teams to drive scale and hand-off-the-wheel adoption for private brands across NA and global geographies
- Perform complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
- Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve customer experience and overall cost structure of the business
- Partner with internal teams to develop tools, automation, and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time), forecasting, and shrink reduction
- Partner with Consumables, Prime Pantry, Prime Fresh, Prime Now, Campus and Amazon Go buying teams to target major selection and profitability gaps
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years in buying, account management, project or product management, financial analysis and/or marketing
- Track record of ownership and delivering results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with good attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/influence teams – prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Demonstrated ability to influence across a large, multi-faceted organization
- A creative and analytical mind that thrives in a data-driven environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.