Today I am excited to announce that I will be speaking at the International Bulk Wine & Spirits Show (IBWSS) July 23-24 2019. The event will be held in San Francisco, California at the South San Francisco Conference Center.
On Wednesday, July 24th, I will deliver the keynote presentation:
Whiskey, Wine & Winning! The Changing Role of Private Brand
A look at the state of Private Brand today and how retailers are using wine and spirits to differentiate and win.
The conference will feature 16 presenters over two days. Each speaker will give you an insight into what strategies and standards the industry’s top thinkers are using to shape the marketplace around you.
- Jennifer Leitman, Executive Vice President, Marketing – The Family Coppola
- Kurt Lorenzi, VP Global Sourcing, Winery Exchange, USA
- Steve Dorfman, a Partner at Ciatti Company
- Bill Abrahamson, who is a Senior Wine Buyer at Liquors Plus
- Luke Arie – Regional Sales Manager at California & Bulk division, etc.
- Brett Pontoni, Spirits Buyer, Vice President, Binny’s Beverage Depot
- Luke Arie, Regional Sales Manager at JF Hillebrand
- Dave Carpenter, Master Blender, Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits
- Evan Stein, CFO, The Thornhill Companies, Greater Los Angeles
- Tim Hanni MW, Master of Wine and Speaker at Napa Wine Academy
The IBWSS Expo will include 100 tabletop exhibitors. It is slated to be the biggest gathering of bulk and private brand wine, beer, and spirits professionals. IBWSS is dedicated to giving supermarkets, retailers, restaurants, wineries, distilleries, and other buyers an international platform to source bulk wine and spirits and meet private brand suppliers.
I hope to see you in San Francisco.