PB Careers: Store Brand Alternate Channel Director
Job Title: Store Brand Alternate Channel Director
Job ID: 1024135BR
Location: RI – Woonsocket
Street Address: 1 CVS Drive
The Store Brand Alternate Channel Director will be directly responsible for increasing accessibility to our growing portfolio of Store Brand Products. This will be accomplished through standing up / scaling new channels and business models. In this role, you will drive our Automated Retail Kiosk (CVS Vending Machine) program to hundreds of locations nationwide, create partnerships, and work directly with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless integration.
Your additional responsibilities will include:
- Lead the national deployment of a network of Automated Retail Kiosks across priority channels. Growing this business to $50M+ in annual sales by 2021.
- Create and execute against customer-centric strategies resulting in new customer access points for our portfolio of Store Brand products and a pipeline of loyalty back to CVS.
- Excel at proactively creating new partnerships, preferably in specialized retail channels. Refined ability to listen customer pain points and applying solutions.
- Work closely with product, operations, merchandising, Caremark, legal, marketing, customer service, Public Relations, and executive teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities.
- Deliver against Sales, Gross Margin and EBIT goals through end to end P&L ownership.
- Develop project plans for critical projects, lead cross functional teams, track performance and results, and manage initiative reviews with Senior Leadership.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams and Senior Leaders
- 5+ years relevant experience in a retail/reseller organization; or experience in sales/business development/program implementation in CPG or specialized retail channels (Airports, Sundries, News & Gift, C-stores)
- 2+ years of experience constructing complex models in order to meet business case requirements with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadline while utilizing the highest level of attention to detail
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization and think on his/her feet. Keen ability to distill complex ideas into simpler frameworks and illustrations
- Thrive working in a fast past B2C, B2B or B2B2C environment
- Developed a network of existing relationships in primary target markets
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans.
- Structured problem-solving skills with the ability to create order out of ambiguity
- Results driven, with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Influence and partner with internal and external partners to drive Store Brand and total enterprise value for CVS
- Bachelors Degree (Required)
- MBA Preferred
Business Overview: It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.