PB Careers: CVS – Store Brand Demand Activation Manager
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to create and deliver activation plans that are consistent with the brand position to deliver fiscal year sales/profit goal, and to our customers, via a 12-month activation plan.
- Partner with internal and external partners and agencies to execute marketing plans with measures to evaluate the effectiveness of tactics including circular, print media, electronic, and in-store assets.
- Collaborate with Category managers on promotion strategy and frequency that supports overall brand position and is synergized with activation plan.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on KPI’s, partnering with Customer Analytics as needed, to establish program measurement and reporting.
- Responsible for leading and delivering projects as per agreed to milestones/timelines with high quality; these projects can range from supporting brand activation from development of planogram fixture/signage, off-shelf display program, direct to consumer mailings, etc.
- Proactively influence across all customer touch points by working with internal partners to gain alignment on SB marketing executions (Advertising Services, Legal, ExtraCare, Creative, etc.)
- Partner with Director to estimate, forecast and secure budget dollars to execute activation programs.
- Develop Store Brand marketing test programs (as necessary) that enable trial and repeat with a net positive ROI.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Store Brands Initiative, inclusive of: strategic plan, priorities, and objectives
- High-energy professional, comfortable with working in a high demand, performance driven environment. Able to self-motivate to perform at high levels; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent communicator; able to gain the trust of team, peers, and executives to influence outcomes
- Demonstrated excellence in the ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think out of the box
- Possesses exceptional time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to define KPI’s, interpret data and turn these into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to write an effective creative brief.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising
- Min. 2 years of experience in Marketing/Brand or related experience
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what’s needed
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skill
- Collaborative and able to work across diverse organizations and roles
- Demonstrated experience with problem-solving and bringing solutions to the table
- Proficient in MS Office
- Financially and commercially astute
- Time Management skills and ability to prioritize tasks is a big plus
- MBA highly preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.