Warehouse club retailer BJ’s Wholesale Club recently released five new private brand wines from its, Wellsley Farms brand.
“At BJ’s, we pride ourselves on offering unbeatable value and high-quality products,” said Bonnie Volpe, vice president, DMM, beverages, pet and tobacco. “That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new Wellsley Farms wines from some of the finest winemaking regions in the world. Whether it’s a special occasion or a quiet night at home, BJ’s shoppers can celebrate every moment with these delicious, incredibly priced new wines.”
The new wines from Wellsley Farms start at $6.99, they include:
- Wellsley Farms Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina: Estate-grown and bottled at top vineyards in the winemaking region of Mendoza, the Wellsley FarmsMalbec Gran Seleccion is made with grapes handpicked at the highest elevations.
- Wellsley Farms Prosecco from Treviso, Italy: The Wellsley FarmsProsecco DOC Treviso Extra Dry is made from Glera grapes using natural fermentation in the northern Italian town of Treviso. Its fruity bouquet has notes of Golden Delicious apples, bananas and peaches.
- Wellsley Farms Pinot Grigio from Venezie, Italy: Estate-bottled in the Venezie winegrowing region of Northern Italy, the Wellsley FarmsPinot Grigio Delle Venezie boasts a delicate, fruity bouquet that will ripen beautifully over time.
- Wellsley Farms Cabernet Sauvignon from California: Made from select grapes grown on 25-year-old vines, the Wellsley FarmsCabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles, California highlights the best of central California’s coastal wine-growing region. Wellsley Farms Cabernet Sauvignon is delightfully balanced with a core of black currant and a smooth finish.
- Wellsley Farms Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, New Zealand: Selected from New Zealand’s famed Marlborough wine region, the Wellsley FarmsSauvignon Blanc displays the best of the varietals’ characteristics with generous tropical fruit flavors, balanced acidity and a clean finish.