PB CAREERS: Jet & Walmart: Digital Brand Manager, Private Brands
What you’ll do
The Digital Brand Manager – Everyday Living, will be responsible for the digitization of Walmart Private Brands.
- As the Digital Brand Manager for Private Brands:
- You will be the steward of the Walmart private brand portfolio.
- You will develop the digital brand strategy and partner with Walmart’s external agency partners for brand architecture and design.
- You will develop annual digital operating plans for Walmart General Merchandise Private Brands on Walmart eCommerce platforms, and create/execute digital brand plans for all customer-facing interaction points.
- You will also work closely with the Walmart U.S. Stores brand team to drive marketing programs, new product launches, major design/packaging changes, and brand architecture consistency for shared brands.
- You will drive eCommerce-specific digital expansions and partner with general managers, agencies, and product development teams on launch strategies.
BA/BS with 4+ years of relevant professional experience in brand management and marketing
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, identify and tackle problems, recognize trends, and make data-driven recommendations
- Proven capability to implement change on a large scale as well as navigate agile structures
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Interest in business development, ability to invest in forging long-term strategic business relationships, and a desire to help our partners succeed and thrive on our platform
Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, and to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
Location: HOBOKEN, NJ
Team: Everyday Living