Job ID: 764536
Company: Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Position Category: Project/Program/Product Management–Non-tech
Are you passionate about building customer experiences that change the ways customers shop on Amazon? Are you a customer-obsessed individual who thrives on solving complex problems? Amazon’s Consumables Private Brand team is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager to work cross-functionally on new customer experiences that drive customer engagement for Amazon’s private brand products.
The Amazon Consumables Private Brands team is creating a global portfolio of consumables products to meet customers’ daily needs. We are seeking a results-driven program manager to partner to build exiting new experiences that help customers discover and purchase these products in a repeatable way. This role will be truly cross-functional, working with business stakeholders across multiple verticals, building technical requirements, and working alongside development teams to execute your vision.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will focus on developing customer experiences that help customers find our products, understand their value and experience their benefits on a repeatable basis. This role requires working closely with business and development teams to define strategy and requirements, collect business and systems requirements, and build the long-term vision for your program. You will work with cross-functional teams to influence roadmaps and provide inputs for the necessary product for private brands. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional project teams. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks, and product strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of product and/or program management experience
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities; must effectively communicate with tech and non-tech teams.
- Sound business judgment as well as the ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond the scope
- Ability to provide thought leadership that fosters product innovation and business opportunity.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.
- Master’s Degree
- A proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external partners that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, act quickly, and influence across all levels of an organization
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure/manage a business or process
- Diversified experience with entire product lifecycle
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.