Merchandising and Sourcing
- Conceptualizes and develops design brief content for packaging design initiatives and projects
- Develops design strategy for projects
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages packaging design projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Design, Business, or related field and 3 years experience in packaging design, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related field OR 5 years experience in packaging design, developing creative briefs, marketing, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years retail private brand experience.
- 5 years experience in brand building.
- 5 years experience in design.
- 5 years experience in identity design.
- 5 years experience in print and packaging.
- 5 years experience with Microsoft Office suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
Employment Type:Full Time
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.