PB CAREERS: CHEWY – Vice President, Private Label
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented, and analytical hands-on leader to join our exciting and fast-paced company as Vice President of the Private Label business unit in Dania Beach, FL. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about building great brands, e-commerce, and disrupting the pet industry, this opportunity at Chewy may be a great match! This leader will have accountability for market leading brands like American Journey, Tylee’s and Frisco. The business unit team is highly cross-functional, including leaders in Product Management, Marketing, R&D, Quality, and Sourcing. The role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is accountable for the full P+L and strategy of our proprietary brands business unit.
What You’ll Do:
Own the P+L for our Private Label Brands
- Develop business strategy and plans to meet financial targets
- Develop unique insights into the needs of pet parents
- Manage 3-year product and brand pipeline
- Launch amazing pet products that our customers can’t live without
- Develop a brand strategy that is relevant to customers
- Develop the structure to manage and report on business performance
- Lead negotiations with our supplier/partners to ensure lowest costs
What you’ll need:
- Experience building great consumer-facing businesses and brands
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- A highly analytical business leader who can drive significant value in the P+L.
- Experience developing brand and product strategy for consumer-facing brands
- 10+ years in brand marketing and/or general management positions in top CPG, retail or eCommerce organization.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing a team.
- An ability to flawlessly multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines.
- Position may require frequent travel