Private Brand Creative Director
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This primary purpose of this role is to lead the creative direction of Lowe’s Private Brand, signage, packaging, in-store display (e.g. stack-outs, end caps, pods), and other branded collateral materials, while implementing design strategies that create consistent and compelling brand experiences for the consumer. This includes responsibility for delivering designs that support brand messaging as prioritized by the Brand team, Product Design & Development, and Merchandising. This role delivers optimal customer choices at shelf to drive more sales and bring in a higher margin for the company.
- Manages intake processes to prioritize work and approves creative briefs that clearly define project objectives, deliverables, and timelines
- Approves final creative outputs to ensure quality standards are met and releases outputs to production team in a timely manner
- Assigns work to designers, ACM, or self as the specific job requires to maintain the timely completion of packaging designs for Private Brand items
- Approves creative briefs to ensure clear objectives, deliverables, and timelines are defined
- Leads the development and revision of creative concepts and presents findings to relevant teams (Brand,Product Managers, and Merchants) for feedback and approval
- Develops photography direction and oversees the execution of all brand photography to ensure alignment with the corporate brand
- Partners the Brand and Product teams to create alignment across brand voice, tone, look and feel, and strategic messaging for all Private Brands
- Bachelor’s Degree-Bachelors in Graphic Design or related field
- 5+ Years of experience using MAC platform
- Experience in team leadership or people/vendor management
- Experience in the development and implementation of brand design and packaging messaging
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience leading or mentoring creative teams
- Experience in point-of-purchase design and communication
- Experience in a fortune 500 corporation or professional design or advertising agency
Job ID 1411347BR
Date posted 06/08/2018
Location Mooresville, NC
Location Name CSC-Mooresville
Address 1000 Lowes Boulevard
Employment Type I Regular
Employment Type II Full-Time
Line of Business Corporate
Department 0319 – Packaging Product Management
Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.