Yesterday online retailer Overstock.com unveiled 17 exclusive Private Label furniture brands, all of which are available on its website to help shoppers achieve unique styles and looks for their homes. Featuring more than 16,000 furniture and home décor products, these new brands address consumer desire to mix and match furniture across both style and price to achieve their perfect look. In fact, 82% of consumers want a look that is uniquely theirs, and more than three-fourths mix and match their home décor to do so, according to a recent consumer survey conducted by Overstock.
Brands introduced through the new selection include farmhouse for the every day from The Gray Barn, clean mid-century statements from Carson Carrington Home, and affordable traditional style from Laurel Creek for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and more.
“Consumers are constantly bombarded with the latest trends to follow, and we found that a majority (89%) simply want to shop the looks they like instead, regardless of whether it’s on trend,” said Kelsey Byrne, Director of Private Label Brands. “We built these Private Label collections to give shoppers the opportunity to find products that speak to them on any budget and style, because we think style is beautiful when it’s uniquely yours.”
Overstock leveraged data from the more than seven million items available on its website to identify styles and products consumers were seeking out most. It then partnered with its leading home décor suppliers to bring these exclusive pieces to life for consumers through private label brands that cater to shoppers’ varied tastes and budgets.
With Overstock’s award-winning mobile app, shoppers can easily search for products based on style and budget. Then, using augmented reality, they can preview new products alongside their existing furniture to see how the size, textures and colors match their current space, ultimately making online shopping and decision-making easier than ever. Along with Overstock’s commitment to technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning, consumers can also find the items they want more easily through the site’s adaptive recommendation features.
- Carbon Loft: Pared down and unpretentious, these pieces add industrial, urban character to any room. Each piece is designed with strong lines and a no-nonsense attitude that’s warmed with repurposed-inspired materials.
- Carson Carrington Home: Simplicity becomes statement-making with this mid-century modern collection. Centered around clean lines, each piece has an understated elegance that strikes a beautiful balance between being both modern and timeless.
- Clay Alder Home: A strong contemporary aesthetic of simple lines and sharp geometric angles. Far from stark, the pieces combine to create a feeling that’s open, airy, warm and polished.
- Copper Grove: Conventional traditional elements have been refreshed and re-interpreted to create an attitude of informal ease that’s perfect for everyday living.
- Gracewood Hollow: Made to exacting standards, each piece combines the innate grace and refinement of traditional furniture styles with a commitment to classic comfort and impeccable materials.
- Havenside Home: With soft shapes and a palette of coastal colors, each piece lets you bring the breezy, carefree essence of summer to your home whatever the season.
- Laurel Creek: Affordable traditional furniture inspired by modern life. The collection features abundant soft edges, sink-in comfort and a palette of calm neutrals that seamlessly blend with what you already have.
- Maison Rouge: Cheerfully sophisticated, these shabby chic pieces are designed to create an inviting ambiance of welcoming comfort and warmth.
- Oliver + James: A contemporary style with a classic comfort effortlessly balances strong profiles and clean angles with a commitment to livability and quality craftsmanship.
- OSleep: A collection of mattresses made from high-quality, pressure-relieving foam that adapts to all kinds of sleeping styles so that no one misses out on a better sleep.
- Palm Canyon: Mid-century cool, comfortably priced. Combining bold shapes with clean lines, each piece adds a punch of personality to any room.
- Pine Canopy: Rustic style with an abundance of rugged charm. Natural elements and hard-working, earthy textures are refreshingly simple, creating spaces with a genuine, honest warmth.
- Porch & Den: An affordable collection of strong, sophisticated and contemporary shapes that don’t forget that you live in the real world.
- Silver Orchid: Sculptural lines, shimmering accents, and lush fabrics form the theatrical heart of this glam collection.
- Strick & Bolton: Mid-century modern style at its best. Uncluttered lines, minimal ornamentation, smooth and natural curves using only high-quality materials, build, and the utmost attention to detail.
- The Curated Nomad: Drawing influences from across the globe, this bohemian inspired collection features a carefree mix of bold textures, eclectic patterns, and high-energy colors that only play by the rules you make.
- The Gray Barn: Farmhouse-style for everyday life. Comfortable pieces evoke a feeling of open, easy-going warmth while striking the perfect balance between charming country heritage and modern sophistication.