How do you bring innovation to the facial tissue aisle? Competitors have been focusing on premium design of tissue boxes for years, but not like this. Our goal was to reflect the premium quality of the product in the design with a completely new approach to our customer’s experience.
What if we could spark the imagination and bring a little bit of delight to the category? We created glow in the dark packaging! Using a phosphorescent-ink printing technique, this entirely unique offering drives purchase while acting as a daily (and nighty) reminder that even tissue boxes can have a little fun.
- Client: Metro s.e.n.c.
- Director, design and packaging: Marie Horodecki-Aymes
- Design and branding creative direction manager: Eric Gagnon
- Agency: Pigeon
- Creative director: Olivier Chevillot
- Designer: Jessika Neal
- Group account director: Armelle Dubourg
- Production director: Phillippe Morin
- SGS Co (Montréal)
- Printer: Westrock
Please follow and like us: