“For the most part, we have been able to keep prices at the same level since they were lowered in 2016; some of the prices have actually gone down. A couple have gone up,” said Director of Media Relations Jo Natale.
The price cuts include over 100 products, which represent 500+ varieties of offerings.
- 12 varieties of Wegmans frozen pizza, 18 to 32 oz sizes, for $2.99
- 22 varieties of Wegmans cereal, 11 to 18 oz sizes, two for $3
- 24 varieties of Wegmans bottled salad dressing, 16 oz size, for $1.29
- 5-pound bags of russet potatoes for $2.99
- A pound of tomatoes on the vine for $1.99