Location: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We’re a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you.
Director of Product Management
Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. The directors are a driving force leading the way.
- Successfully lead teams of product managers and associates.
- Maintain and build relationships with key vendors.
- Develop effective negotiation strategies with manufacturers to maintain Uline’s competitive advantage.
- Oversee selection and sourcing of private label and branded merchandise.
- Utilize customer feedback and competitive data to determine business strategy.
- Master your product market and industry – understand what’s happening now and tomorrow.
- 10+ years experience in product management, global and domestic sourcing or direct marketing with a great track record.
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Proven leadership, insatiable drive and inspiring enthusiasm for product marketing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail that drives the big picture.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace