Amazon discontinued its private brand Amazon Elements diapers several years ago after distressing customer feedback revealed a product development “fail.” after less than two months on the market. The retailer has quietly jumped back into the diaper market with the extension of their baby food brand Mamma Bear. The new diapers manufactured by Kimberly Clark include sizes newborn and 1 to 6, however, they are currently available by invite only.
Mama Bear size 3 diapers are sold in 4Mamma bear diapers packs of 40 diapers for $39.49 or approximately 25¢ per diaper a few cheaper than Pampers and Huggies.
Product features include
- Leakage protection for up to 12 hours
- Secure fit stays put as your baby moves
- Gentle on skin, offers softness and breathability
- Wetness indicator shows when it’s time for a change
- Hypoallergenic; free of fragrances, elemental chlorine, and natural rubber latex