My Private Brand will host its inaugural annual conference, “Velocity: The My Private Brand Conference” on September 13-15, 2017 at the Omni Hotel in Charlotte, NC. Registration for the event is open on the event’s website mpbvelocity.com
The conference has grown out of the passion of My Private Brand’s founder Christopher Durham for retail-owned brands growth and continuing evolution. Since its inception in late 2008, My Private Brand has spoken directly to retailers, private brand manufacturers, agencies and thought leaders from around the world. “Velocity” is a direct expression of its continuing commitment to celebrating differentiation, fostering innovation, and encouraging debate.
Velocity is the only conference dedicated to private brand strategy, development, and management, where attendees can learn how some of the most successful companies in the world manage and grow their brands.
Call for Speakers
More than 70% of the speakers at “Velocity: The My Private Brand Conference” are executives from leading retailers, however, we have left open a few select speaking slots for innovative presentations and challenging thought leadership. Applications for these slots are open through June 15, 2017. The conference is looking for retail executives, manufacturers and thought leaders to present their thinking, strategies and private brand success stories with a special focus on innovation and differentiation. Sessions will cover topics and specialties spanning all facets of private brand strategy, development, management and marketing. We are looking for new and unique ideas which challenge the status quo.
Speakers will share detailed insight into original, customer-centric private brands and products. These stories must not only demonstrate innovative thinking and approach but will also showcase the transformational potential of private brand and quantify the impact made on an organization.
The ideal Velocity speaker:
- Is experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups
- Is interested in sharing their expertise, real-world strategies, and knowledge
- Is willing to partner with the conference and My Private Brand to deliver the best possible experience for the audience
- Is interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging with attendees
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our “NO COMMERCIALISM” Policy. If you cannot avoid “the sell”, please do not apply to speak.
Speakers benefits include:
- Complimentary full-access badge to the conference
- 20% discount for associates
- Exposure on the Velocity website and marketing materials
- Exposure on the My Private Brand
- All conference meals including continental breakfasts, breaks, luncheons & cocktail parties.