Job ID: 530337
Company: Amazon Corporate LLC
Position Category: Marketing & PR
The Amazon Consumables Private Brands team has launched an exciting, unique, and global food brand: Wickedly Prime! A brand created by food lovers for food lovers. We are looking for analytical, open-minded, and customer-obsessed brand manager to join our team. The Wickedly Prime team is a collaborative and dedicated group of talented folks that innovate on behalf of our consumers. Our goal is to delight consumers with our distinctive, high-quality, craveable products.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and analytical Brand Manager who will work closely with our Product Management, Customer Insights, and Design teams. This role requires an individual with a passion for brands and customers and a willingness to move fast and experiment often. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced start-up environment. The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience, a CPG brand management background, or experience in the retail private brand environment. He or she will know how to define a brand strategy and execute priorities. They will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
Brand Managers’ primary responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the brand strategy, positioning, and visual identity of the brand.
- Lead the development of Wickedly Prime packaging and copy, ensuring timelines and budgetary constraints are met
- Provide direction and feedback to design agencies and internal partners to ensure products align to brand strategy
- Adjust, update, and communicate project plans as needed. Present and lead conversations about projects, issues, solutions, and strategy to senior leaders
- Leverage Consumer Insights and industry best practices to determine the most effective communication strategy for packaging
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrate experience using data and metrics to measure performance
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment while bringing structure and delivering results
- Outstanding writing, presentation, and communication skills
- The ability to manage simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Experience with brand management, product development, or product marketing
- The ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across departments
- Experience working with creative agencies
[aio_button align=\”none\” animation=\”none\” color=\”blue\” size=\”small\” icon=\”none\” text=\”APPLY TODAY\” relationship=\”dofollow\” url=\”https://us-amazon.icims.com/jobs/530337/brand-manager%2c-amazon-private-brands/job?iis=Job+Posting&iisn=Indeed+%28Free+Posting%29&mobile=false&width=1621&height=1200&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240\”]