TreeHouse Foods is a private label food and beverage leader focused on customer brands and custom products. When customers partner with TreeHouse, they can expect access to an industry-leading portfolio, strategic vision on-trend innovation and insights, world-class supply chain, operational excellence and flexibility, collaborative approaches and dedicated customer service.
Our strategy is to be the leading suppliers of private label food and beverage products by providing the best balance of quality and cost to our customers. We engage with retail grocery, food away from home and industrial and export customers, including most of the leading grocery retailers and foodservice operators in the United States and Canada.
Our portfolio includes a variety of shelf stable, refrigerated and snack products including beverages and beverage enhancers, meals, condiments and healthy snacks.
Customers can expect comprehensive flavor profiles including natural, organic and preservative-free ingredients in many categories and packaging formats.
TreeHouse Foods is best known for food and beverages produced by our two largest businesses, Bay Valley Foods, LLC and Flagstone Foods. With approximately 6,800 employees in 24 locations across the United States and Canada, TreeHouse Foods is based in Oak Brook, Illinois.
We are equally committed to our team members and support their personal and professional growth. We are seeing individuals who are knowledgeable, have a strong work ethic and are team oriented. If this sounds like you, consider joining our talent network.
Employee Type: Full time
Location: IL Oak Brook
Job Type: Finance Treasury
Job Posting Title: Vice President, Treasurer
Due to the recent doubling in size and future projected growth TreeHouse Foods must add senior level depth to its financial team. The Vice President, Treasurer is a newly created position that will include responsibility for the traditional treasury functions as well as coordination with investor relations.
This position is responsible for developing and managing strategies, operations, and policies related to the treasury function, integrate our financial forecasting and funding requirements, continuously optimize our capital structure and identify profit and liquidity optimization strategies.
- Provide global leadership and oversight related to all aspects of the treasury function
- Oversee cash management, banking, and financial institution relationships
- Lead our rating agency relationships
- Model, recommend and execute on optimal capital structure strategies and any related financing including development of long-term funding plans to maintain adequate liquidity and achieve the lowest possible cost of capital, and on capital allocation strategies, including the return of capital to shareholders if appropriate
- Lead all future financings (both debt and equity)
- Collaborate with the Operations finance team to analyze currency and commodity exposures and recommend actions to appropriately mitigate future risk
- Manage global cash by working with the Corporate Tax team to implement tax effective cash repatriation strategies
- Manage the Credit approval process
- Serve on the internal committee that manages all pension/401k related matters
- Work closely with the Investor Relations function ensuring consistency of messaging internally and externally and representing the company to the investment community when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field: MBA, CPA, or CTP designation preferred
- 10 years of progressive Treasury experience including at least 5 years as Treasurer of a complex global public company
- Experience operating in a high leverage environment and raising both bank and bond debt with demonstrable success executing innovatively structured deals
- Deep banking relationships and demonstrated capability to manage the rating agency relationships effectively
- Proven ability in the Investor Relations space including development of messaging and ability to represent the company effectively with both sell-side and investors
- Proven track record of building strong partnerships with finance/accounting and operating leaders, as well as with senior management and members of the business and financial communities. Desire to work closely with Corporate Development to develop integrated and optimized acquisition strategies
- The candidate must possess strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills for this highly visible role within and outside the company. This will include effective communication of all treasury-related matters to key constituents including CFO, CEO & Chairman, Audit Committee and Board of Directors and the broader investment community.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth company with a consistent track record that now has the critical mass to leverage the talent of a top Treasury professional.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.