Albert Heijn has introduced a new line of private brand fresh soups, pasta sauces and curries made of exclusively of vegetables, herbs and spices. The new sauces and soups are packed with vegetables and herbs, and are a good addition to a vegetable-rich meal.
In total, there are 6 new soups including a spinach, fennel and tarragon and eight fresh pasta sauces and curries, such as Tikka Masala on the shelf. All products are free of added sugars and artificial flavors and fragrances. Chances are that you come to your daily intake of vegetables faster with these fresh products.
Pasta and curry
The fresh pasta sauces and curries can be combined with other vegetables and meat, fish or veggie products. Each package can be prepared a meal for 3 to 4 people. Pasta and curry lovers can opt for a fresh, quick meal from the following flavors:
- AH Fresh pasta sauce tomato, olive
- AH Fresh pasta sauce yellow peppers, grilled vegetables
- AH Fresh pasta sauce red pepper, dried tomato
- AH Fresh pumpkin pasta sauce, chili
- AH Fresh curry red pepper
- AH Fresh spinach curry zucchini
- AH Fresh curry tikka masala corn, yellow peppers
- AH Fresh cauliflower curry
The soups are made from vegetables, herbs and spices. It is a matter of reheat and serve. The soups are packed with vegetables, so additional additives are not necessary. Each pack contains 2 to 3 servings. The soups are available in six versions:
- AH Fresh red lentil soup, pumpkin, coconut
- AH Fresh soup sweet potato, coriander
- AH Fresh zucchini soup, peas, mint
- AH Fresh soup grilled tomato, basil
- AH Fresh soup grilled pepper, tomato
- AH Fresh spinach soup, fennel, tarragon
Fresh soups, pasta sauces and curries are available from this week on the shelf with sliced fresh vegetables in all Albert Heijn stores. The price of the curries and pasta sauces is € 2.99 (for 3 to 4 servings) and soups € 3.49 (for 2 to 3 servings).