WHAT’S IN A NAME? EVERYTHING.
We don’t just sell cutting-edge fashion and accessories, we create it. Our talented fashion design team — the Nordstrom Product Group — develops, designs, produces and sources 50-plus private Nordstrom labels. From traditional to trendy, this team is shaping the styles and looks our customer love.
A day in the life…
The ideal brand manager is motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
- Develop private brand strategy that meets target customer needs
- Drive business opportunities that are aligned with Full-Line Stores
- Manage and drive multiple brands across categories
- Manage the expectation of all functional areas to create product that delivers style and fit and supports the strategy of the division and brand
- Develop cross-channel strategies (online, visual merchandising, Rack) to create a consistent and compelling product message
- Manage design director to ensure design direction supports the strategy
- Drive brand strategy for a sub-division from initiation through growth to retirement
- Hire and supervise an efficient and effective team that meets the needs of each functional area
- Manage team to drive targeted financial results
- Partner with Director and other groups and leaders to ensure alignment on priorities and direction
You own this if you have…
- Minimum 5 years of brand merchandising and development leadership experience
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Ability to establish effective partnerships with cross functional leaders
- Demonstrated merchandising and visionary capabilities
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
Job: Nordstrom Product Group (NPG)
Date Posted: 06/22/2016, 3:40:04 PM
Location: United States-Washington-Seattle