SALLY BEAUTY – Brand Manager
Job Location: US-TX-Denton
Posted Date: 3/29/2016
Do you have product development experience? Do you have a great sense of fashion? Are you looking to join a growing team? If so, we are looking for you!
Sally Beauty Holdings, the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies, is currently searching for a Brand Manager. Our world headquarters is conveniently located just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing the optimum marketing mix for assigned private label and control Sally brands. The Brand Manager will be responsible for the cosmetic category. This person assumes responsibility on these beauty brands for profits, new product development, existing product improvements, advertising, and promotion.
- Initiates new product ideas and/or recommends improvements to enhance or maintain assigned brands market position including concept, package development, testing plans, advertising and promotion.
- Coordinates the execution of approved new products and marketing programs through effective assignment of projects to outside agencies, fillers and in-house staff. Monitors projects to ensure timely completion of all phases of each project.
- Analyzes the business making recommendations on increasing profits on an on-going basis.
- Utilizes appropriate support groups or outside agencies to create and improve advertising, promotion and marketing plans. Secures necessary legal approvals.
- Evaluates assigned brands’ market position on an on-going basis.
- Analyzes market competition regularly including competitive store product mix checks on a regular basis
- Attends industry shows and seminars to stay abreast in current market trends and product breakthroughs.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related major.
- 2+ years experience in consumer product development
- 3 years of sales experience
- Health and beauty related experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to delegate.
- Stong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to monitor.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability. Sally Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer.