Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Private Label Food and Beverages Market in the US 2015-2019” report to their offering.
The private brand food and beverages market in the US is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.65% over the period 2015-2019.
Private brand products are found in almost all food and beverage categories, mostly in the fresh produce segment. Retailers are creating private brands that align with recognized customer trends, such as premium and indulgence, everyday value, health and wellness, and organic and ethical. Manufacturers of private label products are divided into four categories:
- Large national brand manufacturers
- Small manufacturers
- Retailers and wholesalers
- Regional brand manufacturers
According to the report, for national brands, brand loyalty is harder to retain because of the wide availability of their products across different channels and stores. Private-label products, on the other hand, are designed for exclusivity, making the probability of brand loyalty higher. Private-label products are gaining more popularity among consumers as they offer comparable quality and selection. While national brand manufacturers offer their products on the basis of national demographic observations, private-label brands are more directed toward customer satisfaction and value.
- What are the key Market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?