- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and drives category strategies for private brands globally
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives the development and execution of global private brand category performance protocols and expectations
- Provides category expertise for private brands globally
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience or experience leading project teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Technology, Engineering, or related field and 10 years experience in category management, manufacturing, sourcing, supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 12 years experience in category management, manufacturing, sourcing, supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 10 years experience with category management.
- 4 years experience with consumer packaged goods (CPGs).
- 4 years experience working with global private brands.
- 6 years experience working with international markets.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field.
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary
Req ID: 573118BR
Please follow and like us: