Home Depot – Director, Marketing – HDC
Job Number: (95621)
GA – Atlanta
POSITION PURPOSE – Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive sales and profitability objectives for Home Decorators Collection (private brand). Drive marketing deliverables in-house for all channels as well as related analytics, budgets, data/database management. Support Private Label and brand Expansion in the Home Depot.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 20%-Provide leadership, strategy, and planning for integrated marketing and promotional strategies to meet/exceed sales goals. Oversee and ensure successful execution of offline and online campaigns including Catalog, Web, Direct Mail, Search Marketing, Email, PR, Retail Signage, Packaging, Social Media, Partner sites.
- 20%- Drive and manage new business initiatives and objectives to support company growth.
- 20%- Drive all aspects of eCommerce channels
- 10%-Manage internal and external communication.
- 15%-Drive analysis regarding results and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and customer behavior.
- 10%-Develop and manage annual and monthly advertising budgets and all marketing related expenses including reports to Finance and Accounting.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Position Reports to General Manager
- Number of Direct Reports: 3
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE – 07
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Masters degree in business, mathematics, or marketing or equivalent experience
- Previous catalog circulation management experience
- Previous e-marketing management experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous analytics and/or SQL experience
- Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Access
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Process orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team Management Skills
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2015
Functional Area: Merchandising
Company: The Home Depot
Position Type: Full-Time
Relocation Provided: No