Merchandising and Global Sourcin
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in assigned category and applies this to the development, improvement, and quality analysis of products
- Develops and applies technologies and product lines related to product development or quality business objectives for a category (for example, dairy)
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Oversees the planning and execution of development projects of existing or new products
- Provides overall direction
- Provides overall direction for the Private Brand Product Quality Development
- 5 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Food Science or related field and 10 years experience in food product development or related experience OR 15 years experience in food product development or related experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary
Req ID: 607841BR