- Directs the quality improvement for International Private Brands by evaluating and identifying improvement opportunities to meet quality goals; developing and determining international private brands quality standards; communicating quality standards to markets and suppliers; collaborating with markets to localize the implementation of the international quality standards; training markets on best practices for integrating product testing into supplier development plans; consulting with markets to improve and assess the accuracy of their quality data; conducting and/or consulting with market quality teams to conduct a verification processes in order to compare actual quality performance to contracted product specifications and reported performance; and evaluating progress and determining solutions to ensure private brand growth.
- Ensures the execution and acceleration of private brand’s quality strategies across assigned market by developing short- and long-term private brand quality strategies; collaborating with stakeholders (for example, in-country teams, suppliers) to examine product portfolios for product quality opportunities; collaborating with the international food safety team and ensuring the quality strategy aligns with in-market food safety standards and strategies; utilizing quality expertise to determine product information and specifications; driving brand quality and consistency with private brand expectations across markets; collaborating with in-market teams to identify and drive importance of quality standards and product specifications; utilizing customer feedback to determine private brand quality opportunities; and developing performance metrics to track brand execution.
- Supports in-market capabilities to accelerate private brand quality growth by building partnerships with in-country teams; evaluating existing systems and processes in order to determine gaps; driving processes and practices to enhance private brand quality development and execution; ensuring the global specification system can be utilized across markets and countries; and collaborating with in-market quality teams to identify, manage, and implement changes to systems and processes.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Food Science, or related field and 6 years’ experience in private brand development, quality, manufacturing, or related field OR 8 years’ experience private brand development, quality, manufacturing, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
5 years’ experience in quality. 8 years’ experience working in cross-functional teams. 6 years’ experience working with international markets. 6 years’ experience with food manufacturing. 4 years’ experience in product development. 5 years’ manufacturing at a plant level
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary
Req ID: 589797BR