Now through Oct. 6, Food Lion shoppers will receive 25 cents back for every private brand item they purchase, up to $10, through the grocer’s “Quarter Back” promotion.
Food Lion has recently redesigned its Food Lion private label packaging and delivered a traditional monolithic private brand that is easily recognized, making shopping for these items easy to find. Updated package designs include nutritional information added to the front panel to make it easier for shoppers to use. In addition, the company has expanded its private brand offerings to fresh produce, including carrots, apples, potatoes, mushrooms, onions and much more.
“Private brand products are extremely important to Food Lion customers, especially as we make grocery shopping easy, fresh and affordable,” said Paula Summers, director of marketing for Food Lion. “We are especially pleased with our new fresh produce offerings under our Food Lion private label and are excited to extend this option to customers.”
“In total, more than 7,000 private brand items are now offered in stores, backed by our Food Lion promise of quality and freshness,” Summers added. “All of these items also have a double your money back guarantee. If at any time a customer is not completely satisfied, they can return the product to their local Food Lion store and receive double their money back.”
Food Lion’s complete family of private brands, which are eligible for the promotion, include:
- Food Lion brand: A wide range of products with national brand quality.
- Nature’s Place: Products that feature natural and organic products throughout the store and are free from more than 100 artificial ingredients.
- Taste of Inspirations: Premium brand quality products.
- Home 360: Quality, non-food products such as household items like detergent, paper products and more.
- Healthy Accents: Health and beauty products, both of which are equal to, or better than, national brands.
During the Quarter Back promotion, shoppers can repeat the deal as many times as they would like during the promotion period. A minimum of four private brand items must be purchased for the promotion to apply, not to exceed 40 items, or $10, in one shopping trip. Random weight items are not eligible for the promotion. Coupons received may be used on the customer’s next shopping trip, but may not be used on the same day. All coupons must be redeemed by Oct. 20, 2015.