“Private Label – Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach” is a report published by Canadean with a detailed analysis about the quality of private brand goods, organizations plans on adoption and strengthening of private label, also coverage of their apprehensions about private brands and retailers.
- Overall, 61% of executives indicate that private label goods are of the same quality to national brands.
- The quality of private label goods is expected to increase over the next three years along with increase in market share of private label groceries and surge in consumer trust about private label.
- Consumers are attracted towards private label goods mainly due to their low-cost and ready availability.
- Even though executives view private label as threat to branded products, the majority of them are not planning to produce or distribute private label goods over the next three years.
This report examines global FMCG industry executives’ opinions about the prospects of private label goods and their impact on companies strategies and expansion plans. It also highlights the key factors influencing consumers towards private label and indicates the countermeasures adopted by organizations to mitigate private label threats.
Private Label – Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach also includes:
- A quality evaluation of private label goods: examine organizations views about future prospects of quality of private label goods and their comparison with branded products.
- Future of private label goods: provides information about organizations plans to produce or distribute private label goods over the next three years.
- Countermeasures against private label challenges: identify steps taken by companies to reduce threats presented by private label products.
- Key drivers: determine important factors, which have enhanced the growth of private label in recent years.
- Consumer perception: ascertain consumer’s knowledge about private label products and how much value they hold
- Premium branded offerings: examine organizations views on introducing a premium ranges to their product portfolio over the next three years.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03085815-summary/view-report.html