Office Depot, today announced the launch of Perch by Urbio, a new line of organization products for the home or office, available now in both Office Depot and OfficeMax retail locations and online at officedepot.com.
“At Office Depot, we recognize that organization is a key building block to productivity,” said Petter Knutrud, senior vice president of merchandising for Office Depot, Inc. “The new Perch line empowers consumers to gear up for great with decorative and functional organizers that simultaneously express their personal style.”
Perch is the perfect solution for clutter-free living, coupled with a modern chic design to keep your home or office organized the way you want it.
Urbio began as a design company that creates unique wall-mounted, customized organization solutions for small, cluttered spaces. The products are meant for any space in both the home and office and to promote a creative and personalized atmosphere. Perch, Urbio’s newest product line, exclusive to Office Depot and OfficeMax of the office supply super stores, offers modular, magnetic containers and a mountable wall plate that uses 3M Command™ strip technology for damage-free hanging, ideal for dorm room organization.
“Perch brings the perfect balance of form and function. Its innovation is in the magnets and modularity,” said Merrick Rosner, CEO for Urbio. “Perch allows you to organize vertically in style, personalizing your workspace and freeing up space on your desk or countertop.”
Some of the new Perch products include:
- Bitsy: perfect for smaller plants, pens, makeup brushes, knick-knacks and more.
- Stumpy: holds mail, office supplies, gadgets and other wide items.
- Twiggy: fits taller items, such as plants, kitchen utensils, paintbrushes and office supplies.
- Biggy: designed for magazines, books, notebooks, files and other larger items that need organizing.
- 3- or 5-piece starter kits: allows you to clean up the clutter with an all-in-one design solution suitable for various organizing needs.