Private Brand is now and will remain a top priority of the company for the foreseeable future. The Director of Private Brand Management will be a key driver in helping ODP meet the needs of the rapid growth of our private brand business. This position is critical to the success of our private brand business. It will enhance the company’s in-house knowledge and expertise to manage our profitable growth.
- Champion the private brand portfolio internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and it’s goals.
- Develop horizontal brand value propositions that drive brand preference
- Implement Private Brand go-to-market strategy in the BSD Channel in collaboration with channel stakeholders, brand directors/managers, and category merchants
- Execute integrated, Private Brand marketing and sales support initiatives in BSD, and ensures alignment with overarching quarterly marketing campaigns and Private Brand strategic plans
- Sales force training: Process development and execution of ongoing and effective field and ISO training for Private Brand. May include Brand evangelism and product knowledge as well as effective selling techniques.
- Sales force communication: Defines process and acts as conduit for Private Brand for marketing communications and sales support tools
- Reporting and measurement: Tracks and reports on Private Brand performance in Contract, and acts as point person for data requests outside the current scope of general reporting
- Acts as Private Brand SME for channel stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in related field or an MBA.
- Minimum of seven years in strategy consulting or general management.
- Profit and Loss management experience and accountability.
- Forecasting and budgeting interface with finance and accounting experience.
- International business experience and an understanding of international negotiating and global practices is highly preferred.
- Foreign language a plus. Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of global operations in major retail organizations.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Brand: Office Depot
Reference Number: 1161364
Position Type: Full-Time
6600 N Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33496