- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages packaging projects for private label brands
- Manages the continuous improvement of packaging within private brands
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Serves as a liaison for internal and external teams
- Bachelor s degree in Business, or related field and 2 years experience managing print projects in a retail, agency, or creative environment, or related field, OR 4 years experience managing print projects in a retail, agency, or creative environment, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years experience in print packaging.
- 4 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Job Role: Project Manager – Packaging
Job ID: 485688BR
Position Type: Salary