POSITION PURPOSE – The responsibility of the Sr. Manager Marketing – is to develop long and short term marketing strategies as well as be a hands-on leader in driving tactical execution for all online and offline marketing channels for Home Decorators Collection. Home Decorators Collection is a home furnishings catalog and online retailer as well as private label brand of The Home Depot.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 25% Create execute, and present multichannel integrated marketing plans based on financial goals, customer mindset, and competitive analysis. Channels include: Catalog, Web (includes Mobile/Tablet), Email, Print, Retail, Inserts, and PR.
- 20% Work with Sr. leadership to develop business strategies; drive new programs/initiatives to support sales goals, and identify new consumer markets; and support brand in Home Depot stores.
- 10% Assess performance and analyze campaign and marketing channel results and KPIs to determine effectiveness of marketing efforts and drive marketing decisions.
- 10% Manage advertising spend and budget.
- 10% Develop and maintain strong relationships with merchants, key vendors, and other internal teams.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Position reports to Director Creative and Marketing
- Number of Direct Reports is 6.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE – 02
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Hands on and progressive Marketing experience for an e-commerce or catalog retailer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong leadership, mentoring and coaching abilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment essential
- Competent in analysis and leveraging financial and campaign data.
- Proficiency using databases/SQL.
- Highly organized and detailed with ability to provide strategic direction and hands on tactical execution.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build integrated marketing plans
- Strong presentation / public speaking skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in high pace high demand environment
- Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations.
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint.