Oak Brook, Illinois based retailer Ace Hardware and OPI, the world’s number one salon brand, are continuing their exclusive partnership by bringing OPI’s most popular nail lacquer colors to life with a new color palette by Clark+Kensington, Ace’s premium private brand paint line. Following the launch of last year’s inaugural palette, consumers will now be able to bring additional OPI shades into their home décor, including colors from the new Hawaii Collection by OPI.
“The inaugural OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington was the first-ever collaboration of its kind, and we are ecstatic to bring Ace’s expertise in paint and OPI’s expertise in color together once again,” said Dana Larsen, Director at Ace Hardware. “This year’s palette will deliver even more fashion-forward hues to inspire women to express their personal style through color.”
Curated into three distinctive collections — The Natural, The Creative Genius and The Adventurista — the 2015 OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington includes iconic OPI colors such as OPI’s Bubble Bath and Lincoln Park After Dark, along with colors from OPI’s new Hawaii Collection, to provide fashionistas with even more of their favorite colors for their homes. The 2015 OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington boasts a total of 20 OPI shades and 15 coordinating Clark+Kensington colors to provide homeowners with additional inspiration in bringing color into their home. The OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington is available this month in Ace Hardware stores nationwide.
- The Natural – For the Cultured, Passionate & Down-to-Earth
- Featuring OPI’s Alpine Snow, Need Sunglasses?, Mimosas for Mr. & Mrs., Cajun Shrimp, Berlin There Done That and Lincoln Park After Dark
- Clark+Kensington pairings include Luminaria 18B-2, Work of Art 36D-5, Blazing Orchid 09D-5, Adobe Horizon N-W13 and Mysterious Gray N-C19
- The Creative Genius – For the Original, Imaginative & Dynamic
- Featuring OPI’s Pink-ing of You, Green-wich Village, Jade is the New Black, You Don’t Know Jacques!, Barefoot in Barcelona and Bubble Bath
- Clark+Kensington pairings include Marry Me 07D-2, August Sun 18C-4, Best Bet 25C-4, Cashmere Scarf N-W4 and Swiss Coffee CW-W3
- The Adventurista – For the Confident, Enterprising & Refined
- Featuring The Hawaii Collection by OPI: Is Mai Tai Crooked?, That’s Hula-rious!, Hello Hawaii Ya?, Do You Take Lei Away?, Suzi Shops & Island Hops, Just Lanai-ing Around, Lost My Bikini in Molokini and Aloha from OPI
- Clark+Kensington pairings include Chalk CW-C2, Peaceful Forest 27B-5, Town Square N-C29, Falling Rain N-C25 and Tea & Biscuits N-W15
In addition to the 2014 and 2015 OPI Color Palettes by Clark+Kensington, 12 new OPI shades will be available this month, for a total of 50 ways to love your walls as much as you love your nails. The additional OPI colors include A Grape Fit!, Care to Danse?, Chocolate Moose, Dulce de Leche, Lucky Lucky Lavender, Mod About You, Mod-ern Girl, Passion, Pink Flamenco, So Many Clowns… So Little Time, Sweet Heart and You’re Such a Budapest.
“We are beyond thrilled to continue our exclusive partnership with Ace,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador. “Based on the excitement around the inaugural OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington, we’re excited to offer women even more of their favorite shades in this year’s palette — including colors from our new tropically-inspired Hawaii Collection!”
The inaugural OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington debuted in June 2014 with three collections — The Artist, The Wild Heart and The Romantic — comprised of six OPI shades and five coordinating Clark+Kensington colors in each. The entire OPI Color Palette by Clark+Kensington is available exclusively at The Paint Studio at Ace.