PB CAREERS: Walmart – Sr Director Private Brand Package Design
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Ensures packaging production sourcing needs are met
- Ensures sustainable packaging
- Leads the development of internal and external communications (for example, style guides, toolkits, requests-for-proposals (RFPs), auditing checklist) to ensure the consistent global execution of packaging specifications
- Provides overall direction for Private Brand – Packaging
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 9 years experience in marketing or related field, including 3 years in brand identity and package design development OR 12 years experience in marketing or related field, including 3 years in brand identity and package design development.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) developing new packaging methods and processes.
- 3 years experience managing packaging budgets.
- 5 years experience developing and gaining stakeholder buy-in for packaging concepts within a matrix organization.
- 5 years experience in retail marketing or consumer packaged goods (CPG).
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Job Role: SrDir PrivateBrandsPckg-WMMkt Packaging Design
Job ID: 458966BR
Position Type: Salary