Sear’s iconic private brand Craftsman is introducing a collection of new lawn and garden equipment designed to help homeowners tackle a variety of lawn maintenance tasks – from lawn mowing to hedge trimming.
“From heavy-duty steel frames to outstanding cutting performance, we provide our customers with product solutions to help them achieve the lawn of their dreams and one that they can be proud of,” said Vishak Sankaran, vice president/general manager, Craftsman and DieHard brands at Sears Holdings. “The new 2015 Craftsman Pro Series line of Riding Mowers is just one example of this commitment to our customers.”
With more than 80 categories and 6,000 products, the Craftsman brand’s newest lawn and garden products include Pro Series Riding Mowers with Turn Tight Extreme Technology, Pro Series Zero Turn Riding Mowers and an upgraded 40 Volt Cordless platform to provide more options.
New Riding Mowers for Spring
The new line of Craftsman Pro Series Riding Mowers are ideal for homeowners who have lawns with tall grass or hilly, uneven terrain. The riding mowers come in 42-, 46- and 54-in. reinforced steel deck options to provide strength and durability, and the spring assisted lift system and heavy gauge brackets are built for stability on uneven surfaces. Importantly, all riding mowers come equipped with a V-Twin Kohler 7000 Elite Engine, which allows the user to reach speeds of up to 5.5 MPH..
For larger lawn care needs, the Craftsman Pro Series Zero Turn Riding Mowers offer a new solution. Reaching speeds of up to 8 MPH, users can cut large lawns quickly without sacrificing maneuverability, thanks to a zero-in. turning radius. Fabricated steel deck options are available in 48-, 54- and 60-in. sizes, to provide strength and durability.
Upgraded Cordless Collection
Craftsman is reintroducing its most powerful battery powered lawn and garden platform. The upgraded 40 Volt cordless collection is powered by a 40 Volt MAX lithium-ion battery for a long runtime and includes a state of charge indicator so the user won’t lose power in the middle of a job. The following tools are now available:
- 40 Volt 12-in. Cordless Chainsaw comes equipped with tool-free chain tensioning, allowing for easier chain adjustment to attain the best cutting performance.
- 40 Volt Cordless Push Mower features two 2.5 amp-hour 40 Volt MAX lithium-ion batteries for long runtime, ideal for small to medium yards and a great value.
- 40 Volt Cordless Hedge Trimmer features a 24-in. dual-action blade with 3/4-in. cutting capability – achieving the largest blade gap of any Craftsman cordless hedge trimmer.
- 40 Volt Cordless Line Trimmer gives the user the ability to easily and quickly trim edges and weeds in areas with obstacles or near irregular terrain. Features a 13-in. cutting swath to efficiently cover more ground and finish the job in less time.
- 40 Volt Cordless Sweeper offers speed control, which allows the user to choose between six speed settings for optimal power or runtime. The sweeper has an air speed of up to 120 MPH and 90 CFM.