Job ID: 1143116
Senior Manager Private Brand Management will be a key driver in meeting the needs of the rapid growth of our private brand business. This position is critical to the success of our private brand business and will enhance the company’s in-house knowledge and expertise to manage our profitable growth, enhance in-house capabilities and expertise and mitigate the risk of lost knowledge and skills.
The Senior Manager Private Brand will lead the sourcing and product development strategies, implementation, and ongoing operations of effective overarching private brand strategies that will help the organization achieve its private brand sales and penetration targets. He/She will have primary responsibility within a specific Private Brand department for business strategies, global sourcing and product development, assortment optimization, budget plans as well as reporting. International business experience and an understanding of international negotiating and global practices is highly preferred.
This position will coordinate all functions of Private Brand to maximize synergies through the improvement of business processes. Develop and implement “best-in-class” processes to improve cross-functional efficiency and productivity. Responsible for coordinating all stakeholders throughout the company working with merchant teams, OD Asia office, Quality assurance, legal, creative, supply chain, inventory, packaging and design to execute the private brand strategy through effective implementation of initiatives and lead the effort to accelerate growth performance and differentiate private brand sales in all channels
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 7 years experience in related field
- Seven years in strategy consulting or general management is required
- Work experience in retail is highly preferred.
- Profit and Loss management experience and accountability is required
- Forecasting and budgeting interface with finance and accounting experience
- Experience in managing a team of 5-10 associates
- Capable of developing and motivating individuals to deliver exceptional results.
- International business experience and an understanding of international negotiating and global practices is highly preferred
- Foreign language a plus.
- The position requires strong business acumen in the areas of problem solving, crisis management, analytics, written and oral communication, and leading groups.
- This position requires an in-depth knowledge of business practices, strategy development , ODP organization, and private brand
- Knowledge of global operations in major retail organizations is highly preferred
- Must be a “hands-on” leader, not just a manager and have driven business
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization!
For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please Apply Now