Walmart – Sr Director Market Operations Private Brands International
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Position Type: Salary
- Creates and directs the market strategy for private brands
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops in-country capabilities to drive private brand strategies
- Directs the execution of private brand strategies across assigned market
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and 10 years experience in private brand development and execution, international merchandising, or related field OR 12 years experience in private brand development and execution, international merchandising, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 12 years experience in private brand development.
- 4 years experience with consumer packaged goods (CPGs).
- 4 years experience working with global private brands.
- 6 years experience working with international markets.
- 8 years experience working in cross-functional teams.
Job Role: Senior Director Market Operations-Private Brands-International
Job ID: 426512BR