- Develops product development project timelines
- Drives efficiency and effective improvements in product development
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Private Brands
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the development of Private Brand products with other business areas (for example, Brand Marketing, Merchandising)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides technical support to the Private Brand team
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Education in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or related filed.
Preferences: Experience in product development, comprehension of regulations, manufacturing practices, and commercialization of Over the Counter drugs, Vitamins/Supplements, Topical First Aid, and or Medical Devices.
Job Role: Manager Product Development Private Brands
Job ID: 386727BR