FMI is hosting the Private Brands Business Conference, November 15-17, at the Embassy Suites Chicago. By participating in high level, one-on-one discussions, companies move from transactional discussions to shaping strategic relationships, defining mutual goals and establishing long-term alliances.
The Private Brands Business Conference is the opportunity to drive this conversation.
CONNECT AND NETWORK:
- Attend the Private Brands Industry Dinner and speaker on Saturday evening.
- Build on current relationships and develop new partnerships.
- Use your valuable time wisely.
- Connect and explore new opportunities efficiently with industry trading partners.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Space is limited. Preferred meeting times and suites go quickly, so make sure to commit now!
- Determine your schedule from a series of 40-minute pre-scheduled meetings. Online scheduling begins September 24th.
- Business suites are private and convenient to the Rosemont Convention Center.
- Retailer/Wholesaler registration is complimentary and includes meals on Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon in the Chairman’s Club and Saturday night’s opening dinner and speaker.
- Supplier/Manufacturer program fee includes complimentary registration and includes meals on Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon in the Chairman’s Club and Saturday night’s opening dinner and speaker.
For more information, visit http://www.fmi.org/forms/meeting/Microsite/PrivateBrands2014