Amazon Private Brand Content Manager – Consumables
Job ID: 253038
Company: Amazon Corporate LLC
Position Category: Marketing & PR
The Amazon Consumables private label team is looking for a results-focused Content Manager to drive unique merchandising initiatives for new Amazon-branded products. The Content Manager will execute both brand and new product marketing.
The successful candidate will be an independent, creative problem-solver with a great “voice” and content creation chops (i.e. strong writing skills), and be able to lead multiple projects. The Content Manager will have proven data analysis skills and success in increasing customer adoption, customer retention, awareness and discovery of new products. He or she will be a passionate advocate for customers and their experience on the site.
The Content Manager’s primary responsibilities include:
- Establishing a world-class destination for Amazon-branded consumables, including homepage, browse structures, search indexes, promotional and merchandising strategies; think big on ways to leverage customer ratings, FAQs, Amazon Asks and Answers, Social Media, etc.
- Creating, writing and reviewing product website content
- Testing and conducting in-depth analyses on various approaches to messaging and presentation; and identifying and improving those which drive the greatest increase in acquisition, engagement, and growth for our private label products.
- Partnering with Product Marketing Managers to develop the merchandising calendar and to plan, coordinate and execute merchandising initiatives and traffic drivers
- Owning one or more key traffic drivers (such as email marketing, Associates program) and working as an advocate with central traffic teams
- Developing and executing cross-category marketing strategies in partnership with Retail Marketing Managers; creating standardized goals across individual categories
- Helping define and develop tools for scale and automation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in online content management or marketing
- Experience using web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content
- Experience with Excel and other data analysis tools (SQL).
- Experience using marketing metrics to drive business decisions.
- Email marketing experience
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Aptitude for being highly organized and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading cross-functional projects across categories or other departments
- Ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI—from business case development through deployment